Steps On How I Detangle in the ShowerWednesday, February 25, 2009
When I first started my hair care journey, I never knew what it meant to "detangle in the shower". It was very foreign to me. After a lot of practice, I can finally say that I've nailed it (November 2008). Here are the steps that I take:
- Remove twists in the shower (from my DC video, you notice that I twist my hair once it's filled with conditioner)
- Make a part down the middle, so it's split in 2 halves
- Put one half of your hair under the shower head
- Begin to detangle with your shower comb from the bottom up (you gotta work fast)
- Repeat steps 3-4 for the other side.
- Squeeze all excess water
- Apply t-shirt on hair to dry.