My Top 12 Products/Methods/Tools/Styles Of 2010Friday, December 31, 2010
- Ultimate Summer hairstyle making it easy to retain and show length.
11. Banana Pin Curl Style
- Simple protective style I loved to rock this year.
10. ION Effective Care Intensive Therapy Treatment
- Used this product at the beginning of the year and I had to revisit it towards the end. Great moisture/protein balanced deep conditioner.
9. Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo
- Great sulfate free shampoo that leaves your hair moist and helps promote growth.
8. Creme of Nature Creme Conditioning Shampoo
-Contains a mild sulfate but nonetheless a wonderful shampoo that doesn't make your hair feel stripped.
7. CHI Pink Camo Flat Iron
- The absolute best flat iron for my hair. I've tried others but none compare. I pass and my hair is straight. Love it!!
6. CHI Rocket Blow Dryer
- Love this tool. I used it at least once a week. I mainly use the cool shot button to help speed up the drying time while I air dry my hair. It leaves my hair hanging straight and my cuticles laying flat.
5. Coconut oil treatment on dry hair
- Awesome way to revitalize your hair. This treatment always made my hair stronger and fuller looking.
4. Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- This product is on my list again!! LOL Where would my hair be without this oil? I have no idea. It's a must-have for me. It promotes growth and thickness all in 1.
3. Scurl No Drip Activator
- This product wins again!! My absolute favourite moisturizer, leave-in conditioner and new growth softener. It's my BFF
2. Low manipulation
- Tried my best to bun and finger comb as much as I could and I reached my goal of MBL.
1. Self Relaxing
- This was a huge MILESTONE for me in my hair journey. Very monumental. With the help of my sister, I am stylist-free when it comes to relaxing my own hair!
Top 12 Products/Tools/Styles/Methods of 2010?
If so, share them with me :)