Healthier Hair with Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Care SystemThursday, January 17, 2013
The 7 Steps to Longer, Stronger, Thicker & Healthier Hair
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair
Care System Isle Living
So many of you have been asking, and I guess wondering, just how to use the Tropic Isle line of products to get the best results for your hair. I am pretty sure that this article will not minimize the inquiries but will at least be your place of reference, when using our products, and give you added confidence as you embark upon the ‘BE – TIL (Tropic Isle Living) experience, “A Natural and Traditional Way to a Healthy Beautiful You”. So in the spirit of BE – TIL, we will be sharing with you a series of blogs on the Tropic Isle Living Hair Care System and the ways in which you can use our products to get thicker, longer, stronger, - and even more beautiful hair.
As a working mother, wife, and business owner, who can’t seem to find the time to wait four hours, or longer, in a hair salon every week to have my hair treated and styled, I know that for a health care system to work, over time at least, it must first provide obtainable results and most importantly, be simply doable. Who has all that time and money? I know that most of us don’t. So let’s do this together! Let’s get the look and feel we have so longed for in our hair – let’s ‘just do it’. How do you do it? Okay – I was just about to tell you.
First up, moisture, moisture, moisture – that’s the key to the success of our T.I.L Hair Care System. For the past twenty years I have been following the hair care system below, and have learned through experience, feedback, and your inquires of course, that hair that is continuously moisturized will remain strong and healthy despite the stresses we subject it to -relaxing, coloring, heating, weaving, and even braiding. Yes ladies, I said braiding. So moisturize your hair…I just cannot stress that enough! Are you ready? OK. Here goes!
JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL HOT OIL TREATMENT ISLE LIVING
Above: Pre-treated hair
1. Apply a hot oil treatment of TIL JBCO (Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil) before washing your hair - preferably overnight (Hint: moisture :)
TROPIC ISLE LIVING SHAMPOO
1. Shampoo hair with TIL JBCO Shampoo.
2. Two washes will do the trick. Thoroughly comb hair through before the second wash.
3. Rinse hair with cold to lukewarm water. This helps to keep the moisture that was left behind by TIL JBCO shampoo.
JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL PROTEIN
CONDITIONER ISLE LIVING
1. This is my favorite step…the rebuilding and fortifying phase.
2. Use a towel to remove excess water from your hair. Do not towel dry. Retain some of the moisture by leaving hair slightly damp.
3. Add a generous amount of TIL Black Castor Oil Protein Conditioner to hair (see photo above).
4. Place a heating cap or a lovely plastic bag over your head for 20 – 60 minutes and go ahead…read a book, watch a movie, do the laundry, or even take a nap.
5. Rinse hair with cold to lukewarm water.
JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL CONDITIONER ISLE LIVING
1. Apply a generous amount of TIL JBCO Conditioner to hair.
2. Place the same heating cap or plastic bag over your hair for 20 – 60 minutes. Then go ahead … polish your toe-nails, prepare dinner, or just lounge around.
3. Rinse hair with cold to lukewarm water.
Step Five & Six:
JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL
LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER ISLE LIVING
JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR HAIR FOOD ISLE LIVING
1. Use a towel to remove excess water from your hair. Do not towel dry.
2. Apply a mist of the TIL leaving Conditioner to your slightly damp hair.
3. Apply a generous amount of TIL Hair Food to scalp as shown above.
4. Cover every inch of your scalp with the TIL Jamaican Castor Hair Food as shown above.
Style as desired – see below
Before and After Experience
Atara: Before and After Karen: Before and After
The BE – TIL experience
As a child, the washing and combing of our hairs was an experience that I shared and enjoyed with my own sisters. We laughed, talked, and just plainly had fun. Bonding and growing together. So it was no surprise to me that an even closer relationship developed after I treated my co-workers hair. We too had bonded and grown from that experience, that simple act of kindness. It is through these friendships and connections that we, as women, are encouraged, strengthened, and at times have found a place to relax and unwind after a long hard day at work or school. So the next time you are planning a get-together with your girlfriends, sisters, mothers, cousins or aunts, make it a BE-TIL experience, and have fun treating your hair and becoming an even more beautiful you.
Happy Hair Trails
VP of Tropic
, LLC Isle