Know Your Ingredients Part 2 Friday, June 28, 2013
What is Caprylic Capric Triglycerides?
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is derived from Coconut Oil.
What does it do for the hair?
It has a very light, silky oil feel that is not at all greasy. It gives the hair a silky smooth feel. It restores softness and provides slip. It also slows down the loss of water from the hair, thus increasing hydration.
Which products contain this Ingredient?
- Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Sheen Sealing Nectar
- Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Knot Out Conditioner
- TRESemmé Naturals Conditioner Nourishing Moisture with Aloe Vera and Avocado
- Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
- Mizani Butter Rich Deep Nourishing Hairdress
- Mizani Coconut Soufflé Light Moisturizing Hairdress
- Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Whipped Curl Creme,
- Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer