Ingredient Spotlight Pt.3: Behentrimonium ChlorideSaturday, October 25, 2014
What is Behentrimonium Chloride?
Antistatic, cleansing and conditioning agent.
What does it do for the hair?
Behentrimonium Chloride is an excellent detangler typically found in conditioners, deep conditioners and leave-ins. It's build-up free, softens the hair and conditions each strand. It provides potent conditioning effects to smooth the cuticle.
Which products contain this ingredient?
- Creme of Nature Argan Oil 7-N-1 Leave-in Treatment
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
- Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong
- Suave Professionals Natural Infusion with Macadamia oil & White Orchid
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner w/Sea Kelp & Argan Oil
- Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment
Does any of your favourite products contain Behentrimonium Chloride? If so, please share :)