Ingredient Spotlight Pt.3: Cetrimonium ChlorideWednesday, December 03, 2014
Cetrimonium Chloride is a positively charged surfactant which can also be used as a conditioning agent.
What does it do for the hair?
It's typically found in conditioners and/or leave-in conditioners. It gently cleanses the hair while providing conditioning/detangling abilities, softness and making the hair smoother. Though it can cleanse the hair, it does not remove product build up. It also stops the build up of static electricity in hair, which in turn makes the hair smoother and easy to manage.
- EDEN BodyWorks Jojoba Monoi All Natural Deep Conditioner
- EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea All Natural Leave in Conditioner
- Nexxus Humectress Moisturizing Conditioner
- Dove Therpy Intensive Repair Conditioner
- As I Am Coconut Co-wash Cleansing Conditioner
- As I Am Cleansing Pudding Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser
- Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing & Conditioning Cleansing Conditioner
- Suave Naturals Conditioner Tropical Coconut
- Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Moisturizing Treatment