Ingredient Spotlight Pt.4: Polysorbate 60Friday, June 17, 2016
What is Polysorbate 60?
Polysorbate 60 is an emulsifier. Emulsifiers enable water and oil to stay mixed together.
What does it do for the hair?
Polysorbate 60 keeps oil and water together in the hair allowing the hair to stay moisturized for longer periods of time; thus, helping to retain length. It adds releif to dehydrated hair. Effects increase when combined with Cetyl alcohol.
- 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Conditioner
- Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Moisturizing Milk Masque
- Nexxus Humectress Moisturizing Conditioner
- Carols Daughter Hair Milk Original Leave-in Moisturizer
- Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor
- ORS Olive Oil Smooth-N-Hold Pudding