Ingredient Spotlight Pt.4: Silk Amino AcidsSaturday, March 04, 2017
What is Silk Amino Acids?
SSA's are water soluble protein extracted from raw silk and have a low molecular weight to penetrate into the hair.
What does it do for the hair?
Silk Amino Acids form a protective barrier on hair strands. It makes the hair silky giving it a smooth feel. Silk Amino Acids aid in improving the hairs elasticity, shine and strength. It restores the moisture balance in the hair while adding body and increasing manageability.
- Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian Anti-Breakage Repair Antidote Hair Mask
- Mane Choice Green Tea & Carrot Deep Strengthening & Restorative Mask Treatment
- Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol
- Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-in Conditioning Cream
- ORS Replenishing Conditioner
Do you use any products that contain Silk Amino Acids?