What is Behentrimonium Chloride?
Antistatic, cleansing and conditioning agent.
What does it do for the hair?
Behentrimonium Chloride is an excellent detangler typically found in conditioners, deep conditioners and leave-ins. It's build-up free, softens the hair and conditions each strand. It does not coat the hair; however, it penetrates the hair shaft for potent conditioning.
Which products contain this ingredient?
- Creme of Nature Argan Oil 7-N-1 Leave-in Treatment
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
- Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong
- Suave Professionals Natural Infusion with Macadamia oil & White Orchid
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner w/Sea Kelp & Argan Oil
- Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment
Does any of your favourite products contain Behentrimonium Chloride? If so, please share :)