My New Hair Vitamins! - GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Soft ChewWednesday, April 06, 2016
I know there are tons of HSN vitamins on the market; however, these vitamins are by far my favourite. Why you ask? well for starters, they taste so good i.e. grape juice! In fact, I always remember to take them because they taste so good:) Not to mention they help promote hair growth, healthy skin and stronger/longer nails...and I don't have to swallow them!! I'm such a big baby when it comes to swallowing pills, I'd rather chew :)
- Vitamin A - 1000 IU Vitamin A a multi-functional antioxidant that promotes healthy skin, hair and nails and also enhances the immune system. Vitamin A allows the scalp to produce sebum which aids in the thickness and shine of hair.
- Vitamin C - 60 mg Vitamin C helps to build collagen, a protein that is crucial in the progress of hair growth. Effective in the treatment of hair loss. Aids in the health of the skin and enhances the immune system. Increases scalp circulation, which aids in hair growth.
- Vitamin D - 400 IU Vitamin D3 Plays a key role in preventing hair loss as well as fostering hair growth. Enhances the immune system.
- Biotin - 3000 mcg Biotin (B7) B-complex vitamin useful in the prevention of hair loss and premature graying. Promotes elasticity within the hair’s cortex while thickening cuticles to eliminate breakage. Decreases itchy dry and flaky scalp. Supports the health of the hair, skin and nails.
- Type I & Type III Collagen - 250 mg Collagen type I is abundant in the skin, tendon, ligaments, bone, teeth, and in between organs. Collagen type III is abundant in the muscle, blood vessels, and skin
- Silica - 25mg Silica helps regenerate skin, hair and nails by repairing connective tissue, which may result in hair growth and a significant delay in greying.
- Hyaluronic Acid - 5mg Hyaluronic acid can improve your skin’s moisture content and strengthen skin’s barrier.
- alpha-Lipoic Acid - 5mg Alpha lipoic acid protects both cell membranes and the inside of cells against oxidative damage, helping skin attain a youthful and healthy appearance.
- Lutemax 2020 Lutein - 500 mcg Provides skin hydration.
a) Longer, thicker hair
b) Stronger nails
c) Clear smooth skin
As I mentioned before, I experienced a large amount of growth while taking these vitamins in the past while being inconsistent. This time around I want to be consistent & document it! Can't wait :)
What are your favourite hair, skin and nail vitamins? why?