Ingredient Spotlight Pt.3: PanthenolSunday, October 12, 2014
What is Panthenol?
Panthenol is known as Vitamin B5 (pro-vitamin).
What does it do for the hair?
Panthenol helps to improve damaged hair. Panthenol increases moisture retention, elasticity and flexibility. Panthenol has the ability to penetrate the hair shaft increasing the thickness in hair and promoting hair growth. It is said that Panthenol can increase hair diameter up to 10 percent. Panthenol increases the hair's thickness by restoring moisture back into the hair.
Which products contain this ingredient?
- Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Plant-Derived Conditioning Treatment
- KeraCare Humecto Conditioner
- SCurl No Drip Activator Spray
- Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk
- Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
- Curls Whipped Creme
- Cantu Argan Oil Leave-in Repair Cream
Does any of your favourite products contain Panthenol? If so, please share :)