Ingredient Spotlight Pt.4: Behentrimonium MethosulfateSunday, October 09, 2016
What is Behentrimonium Methosulfate?
A cationic surfactant with self-emulsifying capabilities.
What does it do for the hair?
It provides incredible slip and conditioning abilities to the hair. It has the ability to moisturize and condition the hair from the inside out. This ingredient imparts great detangling properties to the hair while closing the cuticle, due to its cationic nature.
- Pantene Relaxed Moisturizing Conditioner
- Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter
- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow and Restore Treatment Masque
- Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque
- EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi All Natural Deep Conditioner
- Garner Whole Blends Nourishing Conditioner Avocado Oil and Shea Butter
- ORS Hair Mayonnaise